Over the two days the young people got stuck into the following activities:
- Shelter making (tarps & natural shelters);
- Safe tool use (knife & saw);
- Fire lighting techniques;
- Fire challenges;
- Carving (tent pegs and mallets);
- Game preparation (trout);
- Camp fire cooking – damper bread, popcorn & trout; and
- Foraging & natural navigation.
It was a lovely two days with exceptional feedback and I look forward to working with this group again in the future. If you would like CHMAS to provide this type of activity for your group then please take a look at our bushcraft page to find out more.