CHMAS has a good reputation for providing activity instruction but we also provide technical consultancy services for those companies that need a little extra help. Our work so far includes:
- Preparation of activity risk assessments;
- Activity site reconnaissance and the preparation of site specific risk assessments;
- Staff inductions, training and ‘spot checks’;
- Writing activity protocols;
- Developing action plans for kit checks, emergency and late back procedures;
- Undertaking kits checks.
Today was spent undertaking a routine quarterly kit check for a local company, which is not one of my favourite jobs but at least I was indoors in the warm and dry.