It’s been another busy here at Chris Hughes Multi Activity Services (CHMAS) and I’m really pleased with how well things turned out in 2012. On the company side of things, our sales have increased and we have an increasing number of returning clients as they like the way I coach and structure our courses and activities. On the personals side of things, I have achieved additional qualifications Archery (GNAS Award) and Bushcraft (NCFE Level 4 in Bushcraft & Wilderness Living) and I have continued my coach development with an excellent coaching processes course in the Lake District (more information).
There were many special moments for me 2012 and some of the most memorable are highlighted below:
- Taking the family for Stand Up Paddling session;
- Sit on top kayaking at Ansty’s Cove with the seals;
- Completing a classic Colin Kirkus Route in Cwm Lloer;
- Taking the little caving for the first time;
- A stroll in the Lake District with my good mate Bob; and
- Being involved with D of E Expeditions (it really is a privileged position to be an assessor).
I don’t know what challenges 2013 will bring in this tough economic climate but I am looking forward to a trip to Morocco in March , developing the core activities of the business and meeting new and existing clients.
Finally, I would like to say a big thank you to all our clients in 2012 and I wish you well in your next adventure.
If you would like to find out more about our activities / courses in 2011 then please take a look at the main site or click here.
Chris and the CHMAS Team