It’s been another busy here at CHMAS and I’m really pleased with how well things turned out in 2010. The numbers booking on our open courses have grown and I have found time to achieve a few personal goals and spend a bit more time with the family.
There were many special moments in 2010 and some of the most memorable are highlighted below:
- Introducing my wife and daughter to kayaking on Bala Lake;
- Watching dolphins on a sea kayaking trip around Anglesey;
- Completing my NLP Practitioner Training;
- Introducing students from a nearby college to some fundamental bushcraft skills; and
- Helping Dave rediscover the magic of open boating.
Finally, I would like to say a big thank you to all our clients in 2010 and I wish you well in your next adventure.
If you would like to find out more about our activities / courses in 2011 then please take a look at the main site or click here.
Chris and the CHMAS Team