Last weekend saw me working in the Gower for my friends at Outposts overseeing an activity camp. Over the three days the group had tried their hand at the following activities:
- Woodland adventure – fun and games in the wood;
- Rock hopping – a fun activity on the beach;
- Surfing – a great way to have a bit of fun;
- Rock climbing / abseiling – good for teamwork and personal challenges; and
- Coasteering – a great wet activity for individual / team challenges.
Working with this group was an absolute pleasure and I was pleased to be involved withe woodland adventure and rock climbing /abseiling activities.